Star Wars Universe

This is an RPG set at the beginning of the starwars universe.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The era is the Rise of the Empire.

Share | 

Death of Count Dooku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 156367

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Viceroy stood tall. "Senator Chewlar, you have no such rights to make such a declaration. Make one more outrageous statement while not being the Speaker of the Galactic Senate and you will be known as conflicting in a democratic governmental decision. Now, Nute Gunray represents the Trade Federation. It is an ancient rule we are not allowed to arrest people within the Senate but simply a vote must be held. During that time Senate Guards would be blocking the doors, this is how ancient procedure has gone for over 50,000 years and as I see it you are trying to attempt to destroy the Peace of the Galaxy and of the Ancient Ones. Senator Chewlar, I understand how much you are against this but there is no need for a Vote of No Confidence just because a friendly invitation has been given to the Mandalorian Clan System. Do we not all want Peace? If not then no one here is truly a Senator. Senator Chewlar, first you bring up information about the Mandalorians attacking your homeworld then another about Nute Gunray. If you have a problem with this at the time you should have spoken. After all, is this not what the Senate Chambers are to be used for? If anyone objects that the Senate Chambers are not to be used for Senators to speak concerning on what is right for the Republic then please do speak now."

No one had spoken, Senator Padme had stood up once more. "I understand what you are trying to said, Chancellor Viceroy. That is my statement." She exclaimed then sat down and noted what Chancellor Viceroy said to the Senate in her mind thinking really deeply and hard on it.

"With that said, I would like to introduce His Majesty, Prince Nuchiha of the Mandalorian Clan System. Shall all stand for a formal greeting and welcoming."

All Senators and Senate Guards stood and bowed as a sign of formal greeting and a welcoming as was the tradition when a new Senator or member of the Senate had joined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Force Experience : 79762

ID Pad
Force Skill :
3/10  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:12 pm

" Thank you Viceroy, and I also thank the Senate, my Father, Nuchiha Saiya Revan the First, wasn't able to come here. He went off, to do something, I don't know what it is unfortunately. " Nuchiha said, ' Who, is he? I'm detecting, a large power, it feels sinister, but, then there's, a little bit of good in there. Ermm, maybe I'll avoid him, ' Nuchiha thought, referring to Chewlar,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 pm

"Well On behalf of the Galactic Senate, I personally greet and welcome you to the Senate Building whereas you shall now be known as Senator Nuchiha Saiya Revan when you have entered these chambers. Please fly your pod next to me so all may see you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

ID Pad
Force Skill :
3/10  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Nuchiha looked at the controls, he had no idea what to do, " Sir, let me take care of it, " A Senate Guard said, as he pressed some buttons, and the pod went next too Viceroy's. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 193827

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:11 pm

"Senator Padme did bring it to the attention of the senate he people were under attack and when the mandalorians attacked our planet Kashyyk, we were not part of the Senate, we sent a messenge to the senate but the messenge we got was "We dont not have time to deal with the nonsence of Mandaloraisn attacking Kashyyk" that messenge was from Viceroy Himself" I said as i played a holorecording (The Recording was face of course, but no one knows that)

I sensed a force power in the room, one not viceroys, so i shielded my force abbilities and covered my thoughts

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starwarsuniverse.forummotion.com
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 am

"I can say one thing to that. Senator Chewlar, Queen Amidala brought no such thing up within this Senate Building and I have the records of all Senate Seminars." The Holocron revealed the TRUE way everything was done here, it did not show Senator Padme EVER brought that discussion up to the Galactic Senate. "Now do you understand? This is the rightful holocron which is kept under maximum security so no one can interfere with its delicacy. Senator Chewlar, as I see it, you want me out of office quickly. Surely, this is not an attempt to get in my office? If I received this message directly, I would have assisted the Mandalorians so please quit providing the Senate with False Information. I said no such message, obviously this is some type of "sceem" to get me out of office. Senator Padme, if you dare so Remove me from Office by means of officiating this Vote of No Confidence with the approval of a majority of the Star Systems then you are making quite a large mistake on that. You know none of this is true. I sense darkness within your mind. Trouble shall come to the Republic I sense. Believe me, the Senate can. Jedi-skilled, am I.

Now, on this day forward I would like to present a Peace Treaty and an Aggression Treaty with the Mandalorian Clan System, Senator Nuchiha, on behalf of the Galactic Senate. I do hope that this treaty is accepted. I await your answer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

ID Pad
Force Skill :
3/10  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:43 am

Nuchiha listened, " What are the terms of the Peace and the Aggression Treaty Chancellor? " Nuchiha said, ' That, power, just disappeared, whatever, probably just a false feeling. . . ' Nuchiha thought,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:17 pm

"You just said If "I received this message directly, I would have assisted the Mandalorians" Now i dont know about you other senaters, but that sounds like VIceroy wants us gone, and Amedala did bring this up to the senate, those Holocrons you have are fake" I said as the rom filled with voices, most of them remembering Amedala saying that.

Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 150288

ID Pad
Force Skill :
0/10  (0/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:56 pm

A jedi on Viceroys pod thing. Stood up in anger and yelled at Chewlar.
"how dare you say that the Holocrons are altered they are the most scared things to the Jedi, We protect these with our lives."
realising he was out of place he steped down and apologised to viceroy

"The Truth Is Usually Just An Excuse For Lack Of Imagination."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 pm

"Typical Jedi" I exclaimed "Always trying to protect there master, when the master is corrupt, knows the Sith Arts, how else could he have survived so long, 150 years." i said

Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
0/10  (0/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:04 pm

(since when was he 150 years old?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Well, he was alive during the end of the Sith Wars, so....and if the one bounty hunter is 100 sum years old....

Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
0/10  (0/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Marlin is only alive cause there no rules about making a new character every Era, hence why Viceroys still alive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 pm

(Just Go With It)

"The Honorable Deligets From the Naboo, Kamino, Utapau, Correllia, Kashyyk, Bespin, Kuat, Hoth, Yavin, and Cato Nemodia all agree that Viceroy is a Sith Lord and must be taken out of office, we have a petition that will take Viceroy out of office ammedietly" I said as the room exploded in applause

Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
0/10  (0/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Your not mean to do this till the next era.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
0/10  (0/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:48 pm

The general Stood back up

"and what about the several other hundred Senators in this room?"
nothing happened all what could be herd was whispering between pods. Chewlar was about to say something, when he general interrupted him.
"you have very little support Senator, I respectively ask you to leave these Chambers for causing unrest, if yo do not leave you will be arrested for Treason."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:23 pm

"You cannot ask me to leave, i outrank you Geniral, the Government Outranks the military, also you really think i only had those support, i only mentioned major systems, there are 1,483 other systems in our cause, do you really think that if Naboo a planet with high income, Kamino the source of yor clones, Utapau a high income planet, Correllia a major ship producer, Kashyyk high income, Bespin tabana gass producer, Kuat ship producer, Hoth High Income, Yavin High Income, and Cato Nemodia High Income were to leave the Republic, you really think that the republic will suceed, if Viceroy does not stand down from office our groups will leave, all 493 Systems will leave this room." i said, the room fell silecnt, compleatly silent, "Very well" i said as my pod went to the wall, it docked, all 1,493 Groups stood up and left, leaveing the republic senate chambers, they all went to there rooms, before i left i said "Be wanred, interfear with our new republic, and we will not hesitate, more systems will leave, we will hold a special New Republic Senate Meeting on Kashyyk, anyone who wants to join the New Republic are allowed." I Said

Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Viceroy stands tall. "As Jedi Grand Master, I COMPLETELY resent that. It is not the Jedi Ways and each Jedi must trake a thorough test which shall identify their thoughts, whether or not they are a Sith or a Jedi and I was proven to be a Jedi. You cannot call me a Sith Lord, perhaps YOU are the Sith Lord! It would explain this Vote of No Confidence, trying to get me out of office and yourself into it and all those fake holocrons you have been carrying around. That MUST be the case and such you would be charged with HIGH TREASON! If you dare object I know you are lying. Listen everyone, Senator Padme did nothing of such. I shall even prove it. I will attempt to read her mind and try to let her express her true feelings."
Viceroy released her from her shock and she spoke the truth. "I speak and this is no lie, I felt like I was being controlled by someone, by the Darkness. I do not know what it is but anyway I am fine now thanks to Jedi Grand Master Viceroy Kardak, he has saved me from this terrible event. With that said, I would like to present the Peace Treaty, Judicial Treaty, and the Non-Aggression Pact to His Majesty, Prince Nuchiha Saiya Revan The Second on behalf of the Galactic Senate and the Galactic Republic. If you so accept, our two governments shall forever be in peace and be there for one another. But on top of that, you shall not harm any of our worlds nor shall we harm any of yours. I hope you can find it within yourself to forgive each planet in the Republic who has attacked you and I hope the Senate can forgive the Mandalorians if they have attacked their world once. May Peace Reign And Be With You."

Quote :
JUDICIAL TREATY

In their almighty wisdom, the Lords Nuchiha Saiya Revan, Prince of the Mandalorian Clan System, and Viceroy Kardak, Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, wished to express their friendship by
establishing a judicial treaty binding the Galactic Republic and the Mandalorian Clan System citizens
to preserve that friendship over years of eternity.

Article I

1. Upon the signing of this Judicial treaty, the contracting parties
agree that no one should flee from legal proceedings or attempt escape
from his/her Chancellor's authority on his/her lands.

2. A citizen accused in one or both counties must follow the laws and
customs where the offense was committed.

Article II

1. If an accused person flees from a territory allied by this treaty in
an attempt to flee justice, he will be either extradited or judged, by
mutual agreement by duly appointed judicial authorities upon who's lands
he was arrested. Concerning the mutual agreement, it implies a full
cooperation between prosecutors and judges from both Governments in order
that the defendant receive a judgement he would have received if he had not fled. The accused should also be provided a competent defense
council by the Government in which he was arrested.

2. The procedure will be the following :

- Indictment on demand by the Government holding jurisdiction over the crime
committed. Requesting Government prosecutor will write the bill of
indictment. Proof of Evidence against the accused will be required from
the Requesting Government to the responding Government prior to posting of any
indictment.

- The whole procedure is under the primary jurisdiction of the
requesting Government. The Local responding Judge will write the sentence,
but will show motives of his decision following the law of the
requesting Government.
- Collaboration is required between juridical authorities from both Governments in order to keep the laws of both the requesting and responding Governments respected.

Article III

1. Lords, their heirs, and successors are contractually obligated to
respect the entire treaty. Disregard of any clause(s) within this treaty
frees the other party of his commitment until a compensation is made/or
agreements can be reached.

2. A unilateral cancellation of present treaty in a peacetime context
should respect the following order, otherwise, it would be assumed as a
hostile act and could lead to a response by the offended party.

3. To Cancel: A mail from the Government Leader will be sent to the other Leader, then
an official and formal declaration will be published in the other Government's Inn (forum). Copies should be posted in the Government Secured Forum as well

4. Cancellation won't stop procedures already in progress between either
government and will continue until judgment is rendered.

5. Any unilateral cancellation in a war situation will be assumed as a
treason act and could lead to full retaliation

6. A full or partial rewriting of the treaty or even his cancellation
can be decided by mutual consent.

Signed at the Building of the Galactic Senate of June 26th of the Ending Era of the Clone Wars.

In the name of the Mandalorian Clan System: Prince Nuchiha Saiya Revan The Second
In the name of the Galactic Republic & Galactic Senate: Chancellor Viceroy Kardak, Jedi Master Plo, and Senator Padme of the House of Senate.

Quote :
NON-AGGRESSION PACT

Non-Aggression Pact Between the Galactic Republic and Mandalorian Clan System.

Preamble:

We, Viceroy Kardak Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and Nuchiha Saiya Revan, Prince of the Mandalorian Clan System, as the
esteemed representatives of the government of our respective
territories, being conscious of the gravity of the impact of conflicts
on peace, security and stability as well as their devastating impact on
socio-economic development, are committed to our common vision of
peaceful co-existence, non-aggression, non-interference in the internal
affairs of the other territory, and mutual respect for the territorial
integrity of each land. As such, we are determined to put an perpetual
end to the possibility of conflicts through the signing of this treaty.

Article I

With this treaty, we agree that neither party will perform any
Aggressive actions against the other party's territory .

Aggressive actions include, but are not limited to:

a) Acts of Subversion, in which an act is done with the purpose of
inciting, aggravating or creating dissension within a territory with the
intention or purpose to destabilize or overthrow the existing regime or
political order.

b) A hostile act by a treaty partner or the use of armed force against
the other treaty partner. In the case of a force not authorized to enter
the territory of a treaty partner, the partner whose land was entered,
may prosecute the individuals of the force per their law codex unless
the partners in this treaty mutually agree for the matter to be handled
in another manner. Each territory has the right to request that an armed
force be allowed to pass through the treaty partner’s lands, but must
respect the law codex for the territory they wish to enter.

c) Support of individuals who have been convicted of treason against the
cosigner's territory from the date of signing. Any conviction of
treason will be sent to the treaty partner from the Judge of the
territory they were convicted in.

d) Support of a third party who is committing belligerent action(s)
against the cosigner's territory

e) The closure of the Government to or from the respective territory.

Article II

Should disputes or conflicts arise between the parties, both parties
shall settle these disputes or conflicts exclusively through friendly
exchange or opinion, or, if necessary through agreed upon arbitration.

Article III

1. This treaty binds both territories until cancelled.

2. If a territory wishes to cancel this treaty during peacetime, a mail
from the Leader must be sent to the other territory’s Leader as
well as a formal declaration published directly to the Government.
3. A unilateral cancellation of this treaty by one party while the other
party is at war with a third party shall be regarded as a hostile act
and could lead to a response by the offended party.

4. An aggressive act will be assumed as a treasonous act and could lead
to full retaliation.

5. The parties may agree to vary suspend or cancel this Treaty at any
time.

Quote :
PEACEFUL-FRIENDSHIP TREATY

Let it be known that by the creation of this treaty the Government of the Galactic Republic and the Government of the Mandalorian Clan System hereby declare a bond of friendship
between each other and seek to work together in the best interests of
both of their Governments.

I. Friendship

With the creation and signing of this treaty, both Counties lay the
foundations for a friendship that will hopefully last forever, and
express the intention to do their best to continue it.

II. Recognition

The Governments of this treaty agree to recognize the rightfully elected
Councils/Leader of each other and will refuse to recognize usurper Councils/Leaders
that gain power through treason and not the electoral process. An
exception to this can be made if the Council/Leader decides to step down and
transfer its power to another through a sanctioned vote and declaration by the Senate.

III. Diplomatic Relations

For the improvement of diplomatic relations between the Counties
involved in the treaty, each county agrees to accept an ambassador into
its embassy from the other county as well as to try to send an
ambassador back to the county.

IV. Trade

The official appointed trade officers of the Galactic Republic shall communicate with each other
and express the needs of both governments, and will update each other as
new needs arise. They will try their best to make trades possible
between the two governments, but are not required to actually make a trade
if it is not in both government's interests.

V. Cancellation and Amending

If either party wishes to withdraw from this treaty they may do so by an
official statement from the Council to the other Council in a time of
peace. Unilateral cancellation of the treaty in time of war can be
viewed as a hostile act. The treaty can be cancelled by mutual consent in
times of war.

This treaty may be changed by mutual consent of both parties.

Signed at the Galactic Senate, of June 26th of the End of the Clone Wars.

The Mandalorian Clan System, Prince Revan II:

The Galactic Republic, Chancellor Viceroy Kardak:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

ID Pad
Force Skill :
3/10  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:54 pm

" Ermm, yes, very detailed, your a very good diplomat, Chancellor Viceroy. " Nuchiha said, as he signed the treaties, as the senate left the room, Nuchiha felt a power again. " Chancellor Viceroy, there is a dark and sinister power, it may be in the council, it may be a guard, it may be nothing, but I don't think we should take any chances. . . " Nuchiha said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:59 pm

"I agree...I am sensing it may be the Wookies or possibly the Trade Federation, or even the Utapauians. I am not quite sure. But anyway, the Jedi shall do a thorough investigation upon this. I sense Darkness somewhere but not quite sure where it is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:00 am

All of the Senaters that left were now watching the Meeting on the Television

"This is a compleat outrage, the Senate is corrupt, we must bring that evil Sith down from Power" i said

Last edited by Chewlar on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
0/10  (0/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 am

(you basically ended the Meeting in your other post. how can you still b in the meeting

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
10/10  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:08 am

(Yeah you even role played that you left. Change that post.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   

Back to top Go down

Death of Count Dooku
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2