Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Universe

This is an RPG set at the beginning of the starwars universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The era is the Rise of the Empire.

{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

Force Experience : 6067

ID Pad
Force Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:40 am

Kotan activated the other lightsaber, a green blade comeing out of the hilt. He leapt at the bounty hunters, and slashed at them with both of his lightsabers.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 158682

ID Pad
Force Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:07 am

More Bounty Hunters came, Viceroy was not feared though. He continued with the attack, he knew that he had a job to do and it was to Free All People. As Viceroy was "lightsabering" his way to the lead Bounty Hunter, he gave a signal to his Padawan to join him in the fight on the Lead Bounty Hunter. He knew if he was killed, the other Bounty Hunters would not know what to do and have no one to guide them. Of course he communicated to his Padawan through the mind instead of through verbal words.
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:12 am

Kotan kept slashing and hacking at the bounty hunters, following his master. He saw one of the bounty hunters pull out a vibro blade. He tried to get out of the way, but the hunter was quicker and sliced right through kotans left wrist. He screamed and dropped the green lightsaber. He telekinetically lifted it, and kept fighting, though he was in a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Viceroy sensed something and turned around still slashing the Bounty Hunters. He saw his Padawan severely injured. He became full of worrying eyes.
"No!!!! Padawan!!!" He mourned, as he fought through the remaining bounty hunters on his side. He had a choice, whether to help his Padawan or kill the lead Bounty Hunter and finish this once and for all. His mind was frustrated, he had not knew what to do. He knew all objectives had to be completed, however, his Padawan's like was more sacred than his. Viceroy acted immediately. He focused on the Force and threw his lightsaber. It revolved in mid-air like the earth spinning around. Viceroy jumped and performed a back flip. He used his fist and feet to fight the Bounter Hunters and used some Force techniques. He punched, kicked, crack their heads, and various of other things to the Bounty Hunters. In this time the Lightsaber sliced the head of the lead Bounty Hunter off and the Bounty Hunter died. Using the Force it returned to Viceroy immediately and Viceroy used that to slash his way through the Bounty Hunters to get to his Padawan. He soon arrived in front of his Padawan after he had killed off the remaining Bounty Hunters.

"It is finished and this awful threat is over and now the People of Kamino may live freely. There is a lot of blood coming. Hold on." Viceroy raced into the ship, as he obtained a bandage he ran back out of the ship and to his Padawan's location still carrying the bandage. He wrapped it around the injury.
"That should prevent any infections."

Suddenly, the Kaminoan Prime Ministerand his Kaminoan Guard Squadron arrived in a ship where the 2 Jedi were. The Kaminoan Prime Minister walked up to the Jedi Grand Master and his Padawan. "Greetings, I am the Prime Minister of Kaminoan. I see you are Jedi Grand Master Viceroy and you young one, are Jedi Padawan Kotan Kenobi. I know a lot about your Father. We have been expecting you and I on behalf of Kamino would like to thank you for killing those vicious Bounty Hunters and would also like to sign a proposition. In return of 1 of our Clone Generators, we would like the Jedi as our protection service when required. We love how the Jedi work, the Republic is quite fine as well but we feel the Jedi have much more power over their work and are not fighting among themselves. If this is accepted, the Jedi will be very wealthy as I shall also award you with 1,000,000 Galactic Credits just for your service here. You have come to our aid and we bow down before you. Due to my schedule this morning I am unable to talk to you any longer but please, do visit us again and once again, I thank you."

"Greetings, Your Highness." Viceroy bows. "I see you already know my name and my Padawan's name so therefore there is no need for introduction. Yes, we are on a busy schedule as well and on behalf of the Jedi Order I would like to say that we accept your Proposition. We do not want your money but as I see it is how you Kaminoans show a sign of gratitude, we gladly accept it. The Jedi shall always be at your service but at this time we must leave. Once again, it is a great large pleasure to see you." Viceroy exclaimed as he bows deeply down. The Kaminoan Prime Minister and his Guard Squadron left. "Are you ready to leave, Padawan?"
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Kotan said "yes master, but i think i am going to need a prosthetic replacement now." He still felt a lot of pain where his hand had been cut off. He had both lightsabers on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 196142

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 pm

(Ummm. the Kamenoians are against you in the Senate remember, i dout they would give you 1,000,000 Credits, none the less ask for your protection)
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsuniverse.forummotion.com
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

Force Experience : 152603

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:57 pm

(no that's only in your Way to early shouldn't happen and musty ignoring it, but still playing iy. Rp.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 pm

(OOC: Yes, the Kaminoans are grateful and in fact the Clones may have not been able to control this situation. And also that is your "version" of the RP in the Senate Chambers, the Kaminoans are loyal to the Jedi and would never betray us. Also, in the Senate Chambers you might as well not create a New Republic but try to get me out of office.)

Viceroy rose his Padawan on his hands and brought him aboard the ship. He placed him in Sick Bay. "General Nero is experienced in Healing so he should be able to attach that robotic hand to your arm."
(Nero, just play along with it please Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:30 am

Kotan said "And also, can you be careful? I am in enough pain as it is."
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:07 pm

"Of course I can." Replied Viceroy.
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:39 pm

"Thank you." Kotan said, and then waited for his prosthetic to be attached.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm

The Jedi Transport reached Coruscant. The Medical Crew hurried Kotan into the Jedi Temple seeing him in agony and anguish of grief. As they brought Padawan Kotan Kenobir into the Jedi Temple on the Floor Level where the Medical Bay was, they rushed him into the surgery chambers to commence the procedure. ...........................Forty Minutes had passed and the prosthetic was properly and orderly attached to his arm. "The Procedure is over. Do you feel better, Jedi?" Asked the Doctor.

Last edited by Viceroy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Kotan said "Yes. Thank you." He moved the fingers of his new prosthetic hand, sighing. He saw that it had syntehtic flesh, so it seemed like a normal hand. he left and found his master. he said "I am sorry master. I should not have tried dual blades yet."
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm

"No, do not apologize. It was my bad decision that I allowed you to use Dual Lightsabers when you obviously were not quite ready for them. If you still wish to learn the arts of Dual Lightsabers I shall train you in those arts, slowly, but surely just for perfection. Agreed?" Asked the Jedi Master.
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:11 pm

"Agreed master. I think i showed some skill with them though. I just need more training. And maybe in a few of the main seven forms of lightsaber combat."
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:21 pm

"I agree as well to your statement. Sadly, I am not sure how long the Jedi will have so training must begin today and now. I have recently been removed from office by a majority voting of No Confidence and many which voted for my removal out of office are Candidates for the Chancellery elections."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 am

Kotan said "That is sad to hear master. But i think the jedi will survive. We always do." He then said "Lets begin my training master."
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 am

"I sense the haste to train within you. Very good, very very good." Viceroy brought him to the Jedi Council Chambers to train with the lightsaber. The Masters of the Jedi Order were away on a Jedi Mission so it was safe to go in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2