Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Universe

This is an RPG set at the beginning of the starwars universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The era is the Rise of the Empire.

2nd Meetign with Kotan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 196171

ID Pad
Force Skill :
2nd Meetign with Kotan Left_bar_bleue10/102nd Meetign with Kotan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
2nd Meetign with Kotan Left_bar_bleue10/102nd Meetign with Kotan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

2nd Meetign with Kotan Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:59 pm

(This will involve a little Autoplaying, but its not any game critical autoplaying so its fine)

Kotan was invited to a show in a building not far from the Jedi Temple, he arrived shortly

"Kotan, I understand the jedi have put you on the counil, but have not made you a Jedi Master" i said

"Yes, its and outrage" Kotan said (Kotan, just play alone with this, you can do whatever you want after this)

"Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?"

"No i havent"

"You wouldent, its not a story told by the jedi,
Darth Plagueis of the Sith, so powerful and wise that he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. Not only this, but having such power and knowledge of the dark side, Plageuis could use this ability to save people he cared about from death He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then, his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself."

"Is it possible to learn this power?" Kotan Asked

"Not from a Jedi." I said, then continued

"Kotan, the jedi are planning to overthrow the republic, with there declaration of war against the Mandalorians, the only thing i can think is that they are planning to use Mandalorian Technology to destroy me, and the republic, search your feelings, you know it to be true" i said

just then a guard approched
"Sir, Kotan is wanted by Viceroy" said my guard

"Kotan, remember what i have said, its not to late to join me and the republic, we can take out the jedi threat once and for all, keeping the galaxy free from evil" i said

Last edited by Chewlar on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsuniverse.forummotion.com
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

Force Experience : 6096

ID Pad
Force Skill :
2nd Meetign with Kotan Left_bar_bleue3/102nd Meetign with Kotan Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
2nd Meetign with Kotan Left_bar_bleue6/102nd Meetign with Kotan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 am

Kotan said "Master, darth plageious must have been an amazing force user to do that. And yes, i am very frustrated." He was also troubled by what the chancillar had said. He said "Ok chancillar. I will think about this."

Last edited by Kotan kenobi on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 am

Updated, Kotan please update your post.
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
2nd Meetign with Kotan Left_bar_bleue3/102nd Meetign with Kotan Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
2nd Meetign with Kotan Left_bar_bleue6/102nd Meetign with Kotan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

Force Experience : 152632

ID Pad
Force Skill :
2nd Meetign with Kotan Left_bar_bleue0/102nd Meetign with Kotan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Combat Skill :
2nd Meetign with Kotan Left_bar_bleue0/102nd Meetign with Kotan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:41 am

(note these aren't normal clones, they are custom made and don't have to follow order 66, there gonna be a lot of Auto play aswell.)

Nero burst in to the Chancellors chambers, with 2 jedi masters and 5 Clone Assassins, the Assassin's despatched the Senate guard easily, Then 3 Republic Gunships flew past the large window in the Officer, one dropped an whole platoon of Commando's, in to the officer the other's pointed there guns on the office.

Kotan who was now Loyal to Chewlar ran at The group, but and Clone assassins kickly moved and chopped of his arms and legs, leaving him notorious amount of pain, "Chancellor you are under arrest" The jedi masters moved over to the arrest the Chancellor, but as they got to the desk, Chewlar released his force spirit and jumped into one of the Master's. And used the force to revive his light saber.

he then proceeded to To kill the other Master with Force lighting and lurched him out of the room. "gunship- one fire on the room" Nero said as he and the group ran out of the room, The gubnship fired and the body of possessed Jedi master was seen falling to the grounds of the Senate building, but amazing he got up and force jumped back up to on of the gunships, which was nearly 2 miles above the ground.

The Screams of the Clones could be herd, then smoke a could be seen and the gunship fell into the other and expoled, but not before, he jumped to what remains of his office. he ran out of whar remained of the doors the 5 assassins Charged at him but were easily dispatched. all that remained was General Nero.

" Your a Mad man, who who ever you are. " Nero asked. "I, I am the great Evil this galaxy has ever seen". and in a split second he sliced Nero in half instantly killing him. The posses jedi Master made his way to the remains of his previous body, and his young apprentice.

( and kotan ids not dead only servilely injured)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

(Dude, i wouldent say that, cutting comeones arms and legs off in this game isent supposrted, and AUtoplaying is only allowed when its a small thing, also all clones follow order 66, and order 66 hasent happened yet, i said it would happen in 4 days, it hasent nearly been one, so i will fix that post, and also, all clones follow order 66, also, i have control of the senete, the Guard, and the entire building, there arent clone assasins, to attack needs to be structured, it must not be fully rp'd, order 66 hasent happened yet btw)
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 am

the clones were privately made in the X2 station, and if order 66 hasn't happened why did you make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Dide you really not read it, it said it would happen in 4 days, read the whole post, now i will give the clones orders to kill you. And i dont authorise you use of the LAAT's
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Dude I just killed myself and give you proofish the jedi are evil and you in a mood WTF?
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Kotan was very angry. and in this anger, he tapped into the dark side. He telekinetically pulled his limbs back to him, and then he was amazed when his body glowed with blue force energy. His limbs were now healed, and fully attached. He muttered "force resuscitation. I thought it was a legend."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 pm

you can only do that at Lv 10
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 pm

I do not want to be in that suit! ITS CLOSTROPHOBIC FOR GODS SAKE!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:13 pm

you don't have to ware a suit
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 pm

I meant darth vaders bloody suit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:10 pm

(fine whatever, shure, it does help the plot)

I pulled a lightsabre out from under my fur

"Lets see how tough you are" i said as i shot lightning at Nero

(lvl 10 move i belive and it does 100 dmg)

Then i cut the heds off of the Assasins and the Jedi, killing them instantly.

One of the jedi was master Mace Windu, i shot lightningh at him and he deflected it back to me

"No, please, your...yor killing me......" i said under my breath

"No...not s...strong enough.....not enough um......strong ah"

"Kotan, he's going to kill me"

Kotan used whatever force powers he could find and pushed Windu away from me

"UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!" i yelled as i used force Lightning to throw Windu atleast a mile

I used the force to heal Kotan

"What have i done" Kotan said

"Nothing, the jedi are in revolt, there was nothing you could do" i said

i used my force powers to instantly train Kotan to force 6 inthe darkside, he was now with poth sides of the force.

"Kotan, take a platoon of Clones, destroy the jedi at the temple" i said

Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Dude what the how cna you do that if it already happened. kotan continued from my version so your version kinda doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Well i know that there were some jedi with you, that fills in the Mace Windu Part, and be more clear, just pretend my post fits....pretend it goes with the story, also remember, its not your story, its everyones it goes how WE want it to go, not how YOU want it to go.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 pm

yeah but in my post the whole group got killed, then in your post you killed them again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:12 pm

........Oh, well. Ignore the me killing them, and just the part after it. Were i tell Kotan to go destroy the temple.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:32 pm

K, since I'm a tad dead I'll either play a Clone or some think till you form the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 am

Kotan nodded and said "Yes my master."
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 158711

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 pm

(I'm going to try to not yell but I am so arrogant right now I could blow up the entire Sky. Here is how it goes.

Nero - You cannot auto-play me, the Jedi, nor any droids/npcs without my permission and I do not give you my permission to auto-play the Jedi nor myself even though you didn't autoplay me. I am just informing you. The Jedi can only be role played by me. HOWEVER, you can auto-play/role play ALL the Clones BECAUSE you are their Highest Commander other than the Chancellor and the Senate themselves.

Chewlar - You should know that since Nero was a custom made clone he does not follow any order given by the Senate nor the Chancellor himself. Nero was in fact requested to be created by the Jedi and not the Chancellor or the Galactic Senate. That means Nero can do as he wishes, he even has a choice not to be a militarist unlike all the other Clones when they are built to follow the military of the Galactic Republic. So now you know Nero is a free man so to speak and was made expressly and only to take orders from the Jedi only. So when you executve General Order 66 which you have he will not follow it and once he hears this order has been made he will attempt to contact the Jedi to inform this, whilst you do not know yourself that he only follows orders given by the Jedi or the Jedi Grand Master. That is how it works.

Kotan - You should have stood up for yourself if you do not like anything in my personal opinion, you are free to talk as you wish.

About the Plot - I say allow us to go with Chewlar's background. Nero, you should have never instigated in this matter. I want Chewlar to become the Emperor etc... so this Role Playing Game can actually go somewhere with its self-life.

The Plot Behind the Rise of the Empire: Let me give everyone a bit of review of what is going to be happening now since the Rise of the Empire Era has begun.

• The new Chancellor, Chewlar, deceives a Jedi (Sort of Done, unknown of Kotan's Plans)

• The Chancellor executes General Order 66 to all clones, not knowing Nero only follows orders from the Jedi or the Jedi Grand Master, causing Nero to attempt to tell the Jedi but when a Clone spots Nero running away from where he was the Clone contacts Chewlar to inform him then Chewlar tells all the clones to kill him so he is now on their hit/kill list now.

• Chewlar transforms the Galactic Republic into the Galactic Empire and the Senate into the Imperial Senate while the war is still going on.

• The Jedi are forced to flee, no one knows if all of them have survived or if all have died or if they were able to survive and run away from the territories of the Galactic Republic.

• More than likely the Clones intrude the Jedi Temple killing all the Jedi there and then the Jedi Temple is ruined by the flames which cover it.

• Then we continue from thereon.

I'm hoping everyone is able to understand.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Most of the jedi die in this event, you will maby survive, if i dont have Kotan come and kill you, and i belive in my original post were i actually autoplayed, i told Kotan he could change what i said if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Meetign with Kotan   2nd Meetign with Kotan Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Meetign with Kotan
Page 1 of 1