Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Universe

This is an RPG set at the beginning of the starwars universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The era is the Rise of the Empire.

Emergency Senete Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 196183

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Emergency Senete Meeting Left_bar_bleue10/10Emergency Senete Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
Emergency Senete Meeting Left_bar_bleue10/10Emergency Senete Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Emergency Senete Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 pm

(this cuts to the middle of the speach as i dont know how it starts)

"The recent activity of the jedi has left me scared and disformed, to this end the Jedi have declaired war on our society and our way of life, the remaining jedi will be hunted down and killed....as this republic is formed into the First Galactic Empire for safe and secure life" i said
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsuniverse.forummotion.com
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 158723

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :
Emergency Senete Meeting Left_bar_bleue0/10Emergency Senete Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Senator Padme Amidala spoke lightly to herself. "So the once democracy which was in the Republic has now turned into terror by the Chancellor." She sighed with great fear.

The other Senators and the Speaker cheered for the Chancellor in harmonic agreement with his speech.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:26 pm

(The Room was exploding in cheers, i was informed by one of my guards that the plan has worked and the jedi temple is under siege, my pod left the meeting)

"Kotan, you will go to the Mustifar system after you finish at the Jedi Temple, you will kill the remaining leaders of the Separatists" i said to Kotan

then i spoke to my guard
"Send a messenge to all Trade Federation ships, all droids units shut down immedietly" i said

"Will be done my lord" said my guard
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

Force Experience : 152644

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Emergency Senete Meeting Left_bar_bleue0/10Emergency Senete Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:19 am

(Chewy need I remind you, that you don't have em emergency powers. )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 pm

(Need i remind you that the senate agreed with me on turning it into a Galactic Empire?)
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm

(need I remind you you are the only one who said that oh, I really don't care lol, turn it to the empire.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 pm

(Are you forgetting viceroy agree's with this)
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 pm

The Jedi Grand Master immediately left upon hearing what had happened in the Senate Chambers, in his deep heart he knew the Dark Side of the Force clouded the soul, mind, and body of Chancellor Chewlar. Viceroy quickly escaped the Senate Chambers, behind him he saw that 2 Senate Guards were attempting to kill him. Viceroy used the Force and levitated a large scoop of the ceiling upon their bodies demolishing them into dust. Just then 2 Destroyers (Yes, they are the Droids which have a personal shield and can roll etc..) appeared following by a squadron (about 15 soldiers) of B2 Battle Droids. He looked in shock as they appeared, he wondered how in the blasted universe could Droids be in a Senate Building?!?!?? He could not wait any longer to find out. He quickly withdrew his lightsaber and glared at the Battle Droids and the 2 Destroyers. "So it has come down to this, now. I see." The young and handsome Jedi Grand Master used Force Push on 2 of the Battle Droids and it surely was successful. This meant 13 more Battle Droids and 2 Destroyers were remaining. As the Droids and Destroyers began their ultimate fire Viceroy steadily retreated into the shadows although the droids and destroyers will continually following him. Viceroy pressed a button on the panel next to the electronic door and the door shut, quickly after he broke the Door Panel so it would be permanently Jammed, no one could break through unless heavy fire was made upon, it would have to be such a strong force though as all doors in the Senate Building were quite heavy and made out of pure laminsteel and the other strongest of metal materials. Viceroy found himself to be in the Communication Center of the Senate Building. He attached his Date Pad to the communication link and tried to reach General Nero as his first order of business.

"General Nero, Please Respond. I repeat: General Nero, Please Respond. This is a secured-encrypted channel but it is not too hard for the Chancellor to receive Communication Technicians to deactivate all encrypted and secured communicational channels. Apparently the Senate thinks the Jedi are traitors which we certainly are not, it is false information. I can handle myself but for how long is the question."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 pm

(i'm dead remember)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 am

(He doesent know that)

"This is Clone Commander 3229561, who is this, Nero is dead, state your identity"

(i ordered all droid units shut down)
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 pm

(OOC: How is Nero Dead!?! We didn't go with his story line remember? Regardless, let's just say the Clone Commander interrupted in the channel or something.)

"This is General Rockyer of the Grand Army of the Republic. I hereby order you to Mandalore, the Chancellor has directly told me to tell you. Be there as soon as possible." He said hoping they would acknowledge it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 pm

(No, Nero is dead, we combined both stories Very Happy, pretending thats what happened)

"No, Order 66 is in affect, only orders from the chancilar himself are accepted, the Mandalor System is not a protected system by the republic, and the geniral would not go there, also you are transmitting on a jedi signal" said the clone commander

"lt. trace that signal" said the commander

"Aye sir, signal located" said the lt.

"Get Chewlar the cordinence" said the commander

"Aye sir" said the lt.

Back at the meeting, Chewlar got the coordinence and left the meeting, on his way to Viceroy, with 100 Clone Troopwers behind him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:42 pm

what are troopwers?

A clone commander, followed Chewlar, commanding the Troops, Killing Jedi were they stand and any one else who opposed them, A Jedi Master dropped in front of the battalion, The Commander tooled Chewlar to get back, The Jedi did a force push sending a few clones flying, the clones started firing, the jedi excellently deflecting them back jumped into the middle were a Clone assassin was,

"oh no" the jedi said as his head was chopped by the assassin. the remaining clones and chewlar continued there search for the Jeid Grand Master.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:30 pm

(Cloen Trooper)

We found the master, well a scout did, and we were on our way, i used my orn hopper thing that i bought a longe time ago to assist in the search.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 pm

The Grand Master Jedi Viceroy SENSED sneaky scout beyond the doors. He meditated and focused strongly, just within 1 par-second the Scout was killed by having the ceiling fall upon him. Viceroy stopped his meditation. He responded to the Clone Commander on the communicational device. "You fool, you are a traitor as the damn Chancellor is!" He exclaimed destroying the device with the Force. As he heard foot steps down the hall, he quickly attached a Shock Grenade Bomber to the walls, 4 were in the room. All were within the large communications system. They were set to only detonate on his command. Viceroy hopped into the vents being very discrete and went through the emergency airlock. He stayed jammed up in there for a while and knocked all the sensors and cameras there watching him.

Last edited by Viceroy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:39 am

A Squad of clones burst throe the room, several grenades were thrown in, went they deteinated they blew up the other explosives damaging a large portion of the senate building. The Assassin was the only one to survive dew to his armour, using his free running skills he climbed up the wall and into the Vents

(vice don't kill the assassin)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:11 am

(Dude, wow alot of grinades would destroy the room, not half of the senet building, the senete building is a huge ass renforced structure, ten times the size of a SSD, i dont think a small amount of grinates would destroy it, and Viceroy, i used a real troop, you cant destroy a real troop with a move not in this game, please change the force move to something in the game.)
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:59 pm

(Jedi have discovered their very own Jedi Techniques and that is one of them. Anyway, I have changed it to me levitating the ceiling above the troop and smashing it down. I am quite powerful.)
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 pm

[i]Whilst Viceroy was crawling he discovered a Panel, he shrugged and hoped most of the Senators were away. In fact he was sure of it that the Clones had sent all of them home. Viceroy planted another bomb in the panel and messed around with the wires, attaching it to the inner parts of the Bomb. He heard someone, he sensed it was a Clone Assassin. They were quite skilled in the arts of secrecy and being very discrete. Viceroy cut the red wire causing the time to lower down to 15 seconds, he then cut the blue wire which lowered the time down to 8 seconds. And finally he cut the yellow wire which only gave him 2 seconds to escape. Viceroy ran up the airlock and used his Lightsaber to cut around it causing the parts behind him to fall or be unattached to the section of the airlock he was running up. [I'm not sure if you guys understood that, though. Lol.] The bomb had already activated and the blow was traveling all throughout the vents, killing anyone whom may be in it which included the Clone Assassin. Viceroy was still crawling for his life. He finally found the shoot, he opened it quickly and jumped down. He looked up and saw that the explosion came all the way to the airlock shoot which he had jumped out of causing the entire vent system to be extinguished. He soon landed on a transport's roof. He sensed something horrible, it was the sense of many Jedi falling. He attempted to go on the windshield of the transport and saw that it was full of a Clone squadron. He took out his purple lightsabers and smashed the glass. He used The Force and performed Force Throw causing them to hit various of places which ended in their death. Viceroy hopped in the transport, due to the clones intelligence they immediately fired on Viceroy giving him not much time to defend himself. But he did regardless. He jumped over to the 3 clones shooting him from the left of the cockpit, he killed them all using good techniques but it was quite exhausting. Viceroy then chased the others in the cockpit and destroyed them as wel.

He noticed the Transport going into a "Dive-Crash" state, he almost forgot he had killed the 2 pilots. He quickly ran to the Pilot's seat and took control for himself. Using a control button he locked the cockpit door. He then returned the transport to normal speed. Viceroy activated the Automatic Pilot and hurried off to the back. He had unlocked the door, then right away commenced walking. He used many of the Jedi Techniques to kill these Clones; Force Pull, Force Push, Force Punch, and one of his specials, Force Kick. Viceroy used his lightsaber to do the rest of the work. When he was finished he saw that a Speeder was in the tiny ship bay. He then went back to the cockpit, turned off the Automatic Pilot and steered the ship.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:04 pm

(Yet Again, the Clone was a real clone, it wasent an assasin, but really, you cant kill it without using real moves, post again voided, please fix the post by editing and using a REAL move listed in the rules to kill REAL units, you can kill RP units with RP moves, but not Real units with RP rules)
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

Vice to things, 1st don't make a wall of words, and 2ed and I said don't kill the assassin. And Chew, he planted bombs in the room, when the clones threw in there grenades, all the explosives in the room exploded. making big, boom
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:46 pm

It wouldnet make that big of an explosion, the walls are all renforced with force fields and stuff, and that building is 10 times as large as an Eclips Super Star Destroyer
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 pm

why do you care it's only a 100m hole
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 am

......Earlyer you said half of the building.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:46 am

No I said a large portion of the building. that doesn't mean half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Senete Meeting   Emergency Senete Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency Senete Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next