Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Universe

This is an RPG set at the beginning of the starwars universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The era is the Rise of the Empire.

The Site can be some what classed as re-open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

Force Experience : 152632

ID Pad
Force Skill :
The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Left_bar_bleue0/10The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Combat Skill :
The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Left_bar_bleue0/10The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Empty
PostSubject: The Site can be some what classed as re-open    The Site can be some what classed as re-open  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Star Wars Universe 2.0

I'm still tinkering and adding some things but the game can be classed as open.

If you got any questions please ask here.

(factions will be added soon.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 196171

ID Pad
Force Skill :
The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Left_bar_bleue10/10The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Left_bar_bleue10/10The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: The Site can be some what classed as re-open    The Site can be some what classed as re-open  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:38 am

Just so new members know, its my site, and i get the final word, i may tinker around sometimes, i will just be an admin this time around though, i wont play, i may edit somethings here and there.......so dont complain........(I mean like adding picutres and stuff, i am all for pictures)

So anyway, i will be wandering around the forum, i will enforce the rules as Nero has made them.............

(Though there is one i dont like, but refer to the Rules thred Very Happy, so yeah)
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsuniverse.forummotion.com
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 158711

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: The Site can be some what classed as re-open    The Site can be some what classed as re-open  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Also to new members, I'm an Administrator..I work for Chewlar. And yes, Nero does not own the site. Chewlar does, simply Nero was allowed to redesign it and assist with the development of its base.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

Force Experience : 152632

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: The Site can be some what classed as re-open    The Site can be some what classed as re-open  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:25 pm

I Don't own the Site
I Don't Own Star Wars Universe(Archived)
But I do own the rights to Star Wars: Universe 2.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Site can be some what classed as re-open    The Site can be some what classed as re-open  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Site can be some what classed as re-open
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Universe :: Starwars Universe. :: General-
Jump to: