Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Universe

This is an RPG set at the beginning of the starwars universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The era is the Rise of the Empire.

{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 158725

ID Pad
Force Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Left_bar_bleue10/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Left_bar_bleue0/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty
PostSubject: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Viceroy was waiting peacefully for Kotan, he was meditating while on his chair thinking of the Force. He was happy Kotan decided to choose the Ways of the Jedi and hoped he pursued them peacefully and humbly.
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

Force Experience : 6110

ID Pad
Force Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Left_bar_bleue3/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Left_bar_bleue6/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Kotan walked to where master viceroy was. He bowed and said "Hello master viceroy. I am ready to begin my training."
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Left_bar_bleue10/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Left_bar_bleue0/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 pm

"Greetings Kotan, I am glad the training could commence. I have informed the Jedi High Council of you and they approve of you being my Padawan so henceforth you are my Padawan and you are to call me, Master. Now the first order of business is to learn the ways of the Force. The Force is what you must learn to control, you must be relaxed and allow it to flow through you. Now this small flying droid shall fly around and shoot at you, using this green lightsaber you are to try to block his shots along with a blind fold over your head. This will test your skills whether or not you are Force Sensitive. Now let us proceed." Viceroy gave his Padawan a green lightsaber and then released the small flying droid. The droid began shooting at the young Padawan.
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Left_bar_bleue3/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Combat Skill :
{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Left_bar_bleue6/10{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:35 am

Kotan nodded, and activated the lightsaber, the green blade thrumiing out. He was blindfoldred. he tried to block the blast, but he missed and it hit his shoulder. He winced, and then got ready. he blocked the next few, not thinking this time.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 am

"My Padawan, you must focus. Have a clear mind."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 am

Kotan said "ok master." He cleared his mind, and focused. He then blocked all the incoming blaster shots that the droid that fired at him.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 am

"Well, very well....I sense a large amount of Force energy living within your spirit." Viceroy used the Force and turned off the droid resting it onto the floor. "Now let us practice your Force skills. I would like you to attempt to lift up these rocks." Viceroy got out 3 rocks. 1 small, 1 medium-sized, and the other large. "Just focus and pick up one at a time. After you have completed this task we will proceed."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:37 am

Kotan deactivated the lightsaber and he took of the blind fold. He nodded and looked at the small rock. He focused, and tried to lift he. He struggled with this, since he had never used the force before. He focused, and let the force flow through him, and then lifted the small rock. He then put it down. he focused on the medium sized rock, and lifted it as well. He then put it down, and finally lifted the big one, though he had now worked up a light sweat. He put it down.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:46 am

"Excellent, now lift all 3 of the rocks at the same time. For this part of the training you must give all your focus into it. Imagine the rocks floating, keep your eyes on them and allow the Force to flow everywhere within your body then release it when you are trying to control it. You may not get it at first, but trying is succeeding."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 am

Kotan nodded and said "master, i have always poicked new stuff up fairly quickly." He focused on the 3 rocks, and attempted to lift them, but they barely wobbled. Kotan tried again, and they wobbled and lifted slightly off of the ground. He kept focusing, putting all of his determination into the task. The rocks lifted fully off of the ground, but he only managed to hold them in the air for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:21 am

"Excellent, this is a start." Just then Viceroy's intercom came on. "My Padawan, come with me. We have a mission to go on."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:25 am

Kotan said "ok master." He followed his master to wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 pm

"Follow me to the JSS. Pandalore (Jedi Star Ship. Pandalore). The Jedi Transport in the Shuttle Bay." He lead him there, as they arrived the Pilot took off. "We must go to Kamino. It is noted that 20 Bounty Hunters have gathered together and are killing the Kaminoans per minute. They may also be holding them hostage."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Kotan nodded and said "But master, one problem. I do not have a lightsaber, only a training saber. How will i fight?"
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:55 pm

"Do not fret, you shall." While still walking to the front of the ship taking a command seat, Viceroy used the Force and brought a blue lightsaber to him. "I hope this shall please you."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Kotan took the lightsaber, and said "Thank you master. I will not let you down." He kept the lightsaber in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:06 pm

"Your Welcome. I also will try to see how you do with using Dual Lightsabers."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 am

Kotan said "Thank you master. I am eager to try and use dual blades."
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:03 am

The Jedi Transport landed on the surface of Kamino. "Now My Padawan, we must leave and hunt down those Bounty Hunters for the good of Kamino. Understood" After that was over the 2 Jedi left the Transport to find them.
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:15 am

Kotan said "I understand master." He held his deactivated lightsaber by his side as he went with his master. he said "master, if i do switch to two blades, where will i find the other lightsaber?"
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm

"It shall be put into your personal inventory for safe keeping. Now we must tread softly."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Kotan said "Ok master." He treaded softly with his master.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Suddenly 5 Bounty Hunters arose from the ground! They had arrow guns and were targeting them at the 2 Jedi. "Our position has been compromised! They knew we were coming all along, someone is a Spy." "Sadly, No Jedi. You are the traitor here and are the spy.....Hunters, attack!" Thousands of spears and arrows came there way. "My Padawan, think fast!"
Viceroy dodged all of the arrows trying to get through this. He took out his lightsaber and began to slice them in half, he proceeded closer to the Bounty Hunters and all they did was just shoot at him. As Viceroy got his closest, he destroyed some of the weapons of some of the Bounty Hunters. He acquired his Padawan's assistance.

"Now don't you EVER, call the Jedi a traitor nor a spy. We only help."
Viceroy saw they they did not stop and were still trying to kill him and his Padawan. Viceroy began using Force techniques and banged them into rocks and various of other things, he then start cutting them, they had cross the line this time.

"Padawan, let's hurry with this."
Back to top Go down
Kotan kenobi
Galactic Nobody
Galactic Nobody

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Kotan leapt out of the way of the arrows, and activated his lightsaber. he lifted 3 rocks all at the same time with the force, and hurled them at the bounty hunters, and then he leapt at one, and slashed right for his head. Kotan yelled "master! the other lightsaber! i need it!"
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 pm

"Got it!" Viceroy controlled the Force and while he was fighting with the Bounty Hunters and gave his Padawan his other Lightsaber. "There you go!" Viceroy said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker    {RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker  Empty

Back to top Go down

{RP} Jedi Training of Kotan Walker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next