Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Universe

This is an RPG set at the beginning of the starwars universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The era is the Rise of the Empire.

Death of Count Dooku

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 158732

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Death of Count Dooku Left_bar_bleue10/10Death of Count Dooku Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
Death of Count Dooku Left_bar_bleue0/10Death of Count Dooku Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Death of Count Dooku Empty
PostSubject: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:28 pm

The Supreme Chancellor entered the Senate Chambers along with the 2 Royal Senate Guards, one on his left side and the other on the right side. With him was also his personal Senate Guard which sometimes acted as Speaker. The Chancellor sat in his seat until everyone was quiet, once they were he stood proudly and tall.

"Greetings Senators of the Republic, I come to you today with the discussion of the famous Count Dooku. I wish to inform everyone that he has died with the proud efforts of the Grand Army of the Republic and the Jedi Order. We must be proud of all of this and henceforth this week starting from June 20th to June 26th shall be "Confederacy Destruction Week." May all celebrate the death of the Confederacy and the Sith Order upon this day."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

Force Experience : 152653

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Death of Count Dooku Left_bar_bleue0/10Death of Count Dooku Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:30 pm

(technically you haven't travelled back were still in orbit of what ever planet with battled at)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 196192

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Death of Count Dooku Left_bar_bleue10/10Death of Count Dooku Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 pm

(Oh Pretend, and also pretend i changed to a wookie body)

Senator Chewlar of the Wookies was siting in his chair, he fell out of his chair and was leaning over the side of his pod, he gave a wookie scream, then passed out
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsuniverse.forummotion.com
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 pm

(Either way, this is for future reference anyway and by the way...Count Dooku you should just adjust your name for now and then when you let out your true self which is Count Dooku you change your username back to Count Dooku to make things less complicated and awkward. This would also be good for me if you do not mind.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm

"Now that we have all of that settled I would like to propose a motion on behalf of the Senate. I see the Mandalorians have revealed themselves to all now, I would like to hear every Senator's thoughts on this matter. After discussion we shall bring it to a vote."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 pm

(Pretend i am speeking Wookie Language)

"The Wookies do not trust the Mandalorians, they are bounty hunters, dont let them in, they will make the Wookie kind exstinkt" I said
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:03 pm

"Excuse me, Senator Chewlar. However, we have a primary objective to uphold and that is seeking peace with all new Clans and Planets which come into existence and in this case includes the Mandalorian Star System. If they even one bit attempt to harm the Wookies we will have our armed forces take care of them."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 pm

(Wookie Language)
"Are you shure, your all mighty senate allowed them to kill millions of Wookies during the Sith Wars, they came to our planet, and killed millions of Wookies, they are a menace to the galaxy and should be wiped out" I Said

(Kamenoian Language)
"I Concer with the honorable Senator Chewlar, the Mandalorians assulted our cloning facilities on Kameno during the Sith Wars, we think they should be destroyed" Said a Kamenoian Senator

The Great Senate Councel Room Filled with sound as people started to sound there opinions
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 am

"Order! There shall be Order!" Shouted the Chancellor's Personal Senate Representative/Adviser.
The Chancellor rose from his seat once more. "Now, we are to fulfill our primary objective which is to make peace with ALL solar systems, star systems, planets, and galaxies within our Universe. If no one agrees to this motion then you are free to leave. We must make peace with whosoever we can. Senator Chewlar, I understand how you feel but this is what is needed to be done. Now, I understand those who have strong feelings AGAINST this but it must be done. So I shall send the Mandalorian Prince an Invitation to come to one of our Senate Meetings. Remember this is strictly business. State "Aye" if you approve." Spoke the Chancellor looking at everyone with quite a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 pm

(In Wookie Language)

"I Vote for a move of no Conficenve in Chancillar Viceroy, he is not taking into consideration how many systems feel about this, and he lead us into war with the separatists, i think someone else would be better suited as Chancillar" I Said

The Room Again Filled with opinions, most of them against Viceroys Rule....

The Chancillars Personal Senate Representative/Advisor Tried to keep order, but nothing changed "ORDER, THERE SHALL BE ORDER" The Room continued like that for 4 more hours.

Death of Count Dooku Normal_Coruscant-14-SenateSpeakingPlatform
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:46 pm

(Remember this era is Maldore, not your rise to power)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 pm

(Its Both, Remember, i am just starting.........)
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 pm

( But you don't get control of the republic till the next era. plus now I am losing faith in seeing a Wookie as an Emperor of galactic Empire)
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm

"I have shown care to all Planets within the Galactic Republic and those out of the Republic. Peace Keeping is the way and NOT WAR. We were forced to have war with the Separatists, it was not our choice. They are bad news and needed to be defeated. I care about all cultures, we can at least attempt to negotiate with the Mandalorians. If this fails, then it fails and no harm will come to any Star System. Now, this vote of No Confidence shall not continue."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 pm

The Naboo Senater spoke up

"When the Trade Federation invaded our world, the republic did nothing, they had talks that lasted days, i had to rely on 2 jedi to save my entire planet, the Gungans as well, the senate is corrupt and needs a new leader" Senater Padme Said

"I Agree with the Senater from Naboo, we need a new leader" Said a Mon Calamari Senator

"You cant stop the vote of no confidence, you must run again to be elected" Said a Wookie Senator

"Stop, this must not happen, the current chancilar is fine" Said a Senater from Utapau
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Senate Padme stood once again. "As Speaker of the House of Senate, I declare the Chancellery elections to be within 1 month and in that time frame have the Senate House obtain the responsibility and duty to run the Galactic Republic. All in favour?" Asked Senator Padme.

"That is ubsurd, I have done nothing wrong."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 pm

The Room lit with applause as Padme pushed the Senate into a state of election

At the Wookie hover pod thing the one wookie asked Chewlar what would happen next in a hushed voice ,Chewlar Responded "The Senate now has no choice but to follow prociedures, soon I will have control, the Sith will rise again, and the Wookies, the Wookies will be trained in thw ways of the force" Alaso in a hushed voice

(OOC: The Wookies know i am Count Dooku, they are supporting me, they follow the most powerful people)

Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:37 pm

(You have to realize it is saying all in favour of removing me as Chancellor, not saying I am removed yet...I still have the power Wink)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Yes, but if all of the Systems agree to remove you from power, if you refuse to leave office, that will be an act of agression against the Republic, all of the Systems will leave, accept for COuriscant, and a New Republic will be made with Every System that used to be in the old Republic.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Well who said I would fight against it? Technically if all star systems agree or at least a majority of them do then I will be forced to be placed out of office whether I like it or not as I chose to follow all Republican Laws but whatever..let's get this over with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nero
Admin
Admin
Nero

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:28 am

A Human general who was standing next to Viceroy. Asked him of permission to speak, he was granted and he started to speak.

As he Came on to the stand the Senate calmed down a bit.

"Senator, Padmae Montclair Ezekiel of Naboo. when the separatist Armada Blockaded your planet. We tried our Very best to have the Blockade removed, we had no official Army at the time. what would you have wanted million of un-armed ships attacking the Armada. There would of been even more deaths."

the senate cambers fell quite, with only whispers between pods.
he started to speak again.

"the Kanominiona's an race of Cloners, not warriors. the Naboonians, an Peaceful Race, with has a beaming economy. These Races are some of the most important to the New Republic. With a Navy and an Army, we no longer hide be hide our negations tablets, we strike our enemy's heart with our Navy."

he stopped and a looked around, waiting for an objections.

"very well. if you can be so blind to vote out the man who has saved, Billion of lives and hundreds of planets and destroyed the Spereists threat. and want to throw him out of government because of the Maldore, a small threat who a small wookie clan dose not like. . Then I petty you all, you will be removing the greatest man,this galaxy has ever seen."

The Senate cambers started to cheer in support of the General words. he sat back down and Viceroy thanked him.
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 am

"Thank You, General. Now everyone, you see. I have not brought the Republic harm and if you remove me from my Office then so be it." Exclaimed the Chancellor returning to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader
Nuchiha

Force Experience : 82127

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Death of Count Dooku Left_bar_bleue3/10Death of Count Dooku Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:11 pm

( OOC: Viceroy told me to post here, so yeah, )

As Nuchiha's YT - 2,000 landed, Nuchiha made some last minute checks, he checked his DLT - 19 Heavy Blaster Rifle. It was still in perfect condition, the way Nuchiha preferred, it was so powerful, it could take down landspeeders, and some light air speeders. Nuchiha picked it up, ' wait, wouldn't I get in trouble? Or even shot for bringing it into a Senate building? ' Nuchiha thought, he then looked outside " Nah, " Nuchiha said, he then opened the ramp, and was about to leave, he then threw his rifle into the living quarters, ' Better safe, but I still have a bad feeling, ' Nuchiha thought, then he heard a loud thud in the living quarters. " Oh no! " Nuchiha said, as he ran into the living quarters, it just dented the floor, and the blaster was undamaged, Nuchiha then picked it up, and put it up on a wall. He then exited his ship, and closed the loading ramp, he then entered the Senate Building, it was huge, there were thousands of people, there was a low humming sounds of people whispering. Nuchiha then decided to stand at the entrance, and wait. . .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:20 pm

The Wookie Pod came into close to the center of the room

"The Republic did not send a deligation to look and see if there was a blockade, they wanted to wait and talk it over, you didnt have to send thousands of unarmed ships, but just a deligation, and then we could have arrested Nute Gunray while he was here in the Senate Building, but instead, we ended the meeting and he got persuaded by the Separatists to keep the clokade, yes he was captured, but he got to keep his ships, and everything, then they attakced my planet, i declair that from this day forward, Viceroy not be allowed in office, taking place after this meeting" I Said

A small pod came over to were Nuchiha was standing, there were 4 Senate Guards on it
"Nuchiha, this is your pod, you will come on this pod as we inform the Chancillar of your arrival" Said a Senate Guard

Nuchiha stepped onto the pod
the Guard pressed some buttons on the panel and Viceroy noticed on his panel that Nuchiha had arrived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of Count Dooku   Death of Count Dooku Empty

Back to top Go down

Death of Count Dooku
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next