Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Universe

This is an RPG set at the beginning of the starwars universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The era is the Rise of the Empire.

(RP Death of Senators)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 158732

ID Pad
Force Skill :
(RP Death of Senators) Left_bar_bleue10/10(RP Death of Senators) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
(RP Death of Senators) Left_bar_bleue0/10(RP Death of Senators) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

(RP Death of Senators) Empty
PostSubject: (RP Death of Senators)   (RP Death of Senators) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:43 pm

(I'm trying to get this site moved along..)

The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter was on a roof top as he had his Mandalorian Arrow Shooter. He aimed at the Kaminoan Senator (all Chancellery candidates were provided with a guest chambers in the House of Senate..) and fired his arrow. The arrow flew and smashed lightly through the glass windows and stabbed the Kaminoan Senator's throat thus making him die. The Bounty Hunter flew off the tops of the roof top to go to another side of the building. He then shot the Coruscant Senator with an arrow, he grinned to himself. This was after all his profession and he was getting paid well money for it also (role play-wise.) The Bounty Hunter then passed on to the other Senators shooting them one by one.

The threat was soon let known and a discussion within the Chambers occurred the next day....

[Back in the Senate Chambers]
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
(RP Death of Senators) Left_bar_bleue10/10(RP Death of Senators) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Combat Skill :
(RP Death of Senators) Left_bar_bleue0/10(RP Death of Senators) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: (RP Death of Senators)   (RP Death of Senators) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:44 pm

"How did this happen? I want full answers from the Senate Guards." Ordered Senator-Speaker Padme Admiala. "For that matter, where are the Jedi?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Force Experience : 196192

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: (RP Death of Senators)   (RP Death of Senators) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:52 pm

"I think that one of the surviving senators that are running for chancillar are responsible in the Senete, those who agree say Yes, those who disagree say no" I said

Many of the Senators said Yes, One of the Senators runing said

"HELL NO, i dont think one of the senators are responsible for this" said the Utapau Senator

"You look very suspiciuose Senator, are you shure you diddnt do it" i said
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsuniverse.forummotion.com
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: (RP Death of Senators)   (RP Death of Senators) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:17 pm

"With that said, I hereby declare the Utapauan Senator guilty of the death of his fellow Senators. Senate Guards, please arrest this man." The Senate Guards grabbed the Senator of Utapau and brought him to prison. "Now as that is cleared up, I would like the Senate Guards to have full security upon all Candidates for the Chancellery Elections."
Back to top Go down
Viceroy
Admin
Admin

ID Pad
Force Skill :
Combat Skill :

PostSubject: Re: (RP Death of Senators)   (RP Death of Senators) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:53 pm

That said the remaining 2 Senators were killed except Senator Chewlar. Everyone met back at the Senate Chambers the next morning to discuss this assassination attempt once more.

"I must say, the Senate Guard has failed to capture this and the Jedi are currently undertaking training missions. As Speaker, I hereby remove the elections to today. Place all your votes please."

Everyone placed their votes in the ballot, all the votes were counted and even though 20% of the votes were against this, 80% were thus leading Chewlar into Office.

"Congratulations, Senator Chewlar of the Wookie Tribes! Senator Chewlar is hereby elected Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic. All Hail." Everyone bowed with decent respect and honour towards him.

"Senator Chewlar, you now may come to the Chancellery Prime Pod." Senator Chewlar's Pod came beside the Chancellery Prime Pod. As Senator Chewlar walked aboard the Prime Pod everyone continued to cheer. At this time, a replacement for Senator of the Wookie Tribes was already found. "Chancellor Chewlar, you are to lead the Republic to victory."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP Death of Senators)   (RP Death of Senators) Empty

Back to top Go down

(RP Death of Senators)
Page 1 of 1